Gelding

 So it's the anniversary of the day I was kidnapped, if you can call  willingly being led kidnapping, drugged, held hostage and had some of my bits removed, presumably to encourage the horse parents to pay the ransom, aka the vets bill.

Posting the photographs here on the blog so as to record, for posterity, such a momentous day in the life of a little pony!


This is me with my tail all bandaged up so it wouldn't get in the way.


Waiting for the vet man to set out his equipment, believe me I had no idea what was about to happen.


Vet stuff.


This is the actual moment that they drugged me!


All doped up.


Oh the indignity of it all, I'm being washed



and shaved!


I was given more drugs.


Feeling very sleepy,


so sleepy that I almost fell over.


I can't look at this photograph, this is when the vet man started to remove parts of me.


It's over I'm dripping in sweat and presumably the ransom is about to be paid because


they're allowing me to eat. 

However I will never be the same again!


About  Eggsy Pony:

 Eggsy Pony was abandoned with locking stifles when he was just a foal, you can read about his abandonment here, his care is funded via donation.

If you'd like to you can help Eggsy in the following ways:

Follow Eggsy Pony and Friends on Ko-Fi  where if you choose you can also buy him a coffee, which isn't really coffee, the coffee money goes towards his feed.

Follow, like and retweet @eggsypony on Twitter

Follow, heart and share eggsypony on Instagram

Make a donation via https://www.gofundme.com/f/z8gpxg

or Paypal : eggsppony@gmail.com

Take a look at Eggsy Pony's Redbubble store, he gets a small % in commission on any item sold which goes toward his feed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eggsy Pony's year that was 2022 Part 2 July - December

Seeking Share Care Friends

Moving to a livery yard